dcsimg Ownership - Ramboll Foundation  - Ramboll UK Limited
    
|
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Ramboll Foundation

The Ramboll Foundation is the main owner of the Ramboll Group A/S. The Foundation is the majority shareholder in the Ramboll Group and owns approx. 95% of the shares. The remainder are owned by Ramboll employees.

 
We empower the people within our organisation and believe in their inherent abilities, embrace their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions
 

The Ramboll Foundation is a commercial foundation. The Foundation has a long-term ownership perspective, which in turn influences its strategic priorities.   

According to the Ramboll Foundation trust deed, the purpose of the Foundation is, through share ownership, to be the owner or joint owner of Ramboll Group A/S and to ensure the financial and commercial continuance and development of Ramboll Group A/S and its affiliated companies or associates.

The Ramboll Foundation is the main owner of Ramboll Group A/S. The Foundation is the majority shareholder in Ramboll Group and owns approx. 95% of the shares. The remaining approx. 5% is owned by Ramboll employees. 

The Foundation also supports research, studies and education, in particular within science and engineering, with a view to directly or indirectly promoting the development, professional strength and job satisfaction of Foundation owned companies.    

In addition, the Foundation aims to help current and former employees and their families in difficult situations.

The Foundation also supports charities and humanitarian aid.

 

More information

 
Foundation trust deed
Ramboll Foundation trust deed
Read the Ramboll foundation trust deed here (pdf 30 KB)
Foundation Annual Report
Ramboll Foundation annual report
Read the latest annual report from the Ramboll Foundation (pdf 460 KB)

 

Front page of Corporate Responsibility Report 2014
Corporate Responsibility report 2014

Read the CR Report 2014
Ramboll Annual Results 2014
Annual Report 2014

Read the Annual Report 2014

Contact

Camilla Behrens
Camilla Behrens
Secretary to the Foundation Board
T+45 51616089
Ecaab_at_ramboll.com