Each year, the Ramboll Foundation grants financial support to the following three areas:
- Research, studies and education
- Current and former employees and their families in difficult situations
- Humanitarian aid
Over the past five years, the Ramboll Foundation has donated an average of DKK 3.6 million a year. In 2014, the donations amounted to DKK 7,078,000. Financial support was given to ten different projects within the following areas.
Donations in 2014
Research, studies and education
- Peter Collin: convenorship of the new versions of Eurocode 4-2, Composite Bridges SEK 500.000.
- DTU Solar Decathlon: international competition of low electricity houses DKK 1.000.000.
- Zeppelin University: enhancing blue-green and social performance in high density urban environments DKK 4.000.000.
- Rambøll Norge – Lavkarbsem: research project regarding the development of environmental cement that may contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions DKK 169.891.
- Design of Wooden Wind Turbine: the aim of the project is to run a small workshop in Brazil where they will teach developing communities how to construct small scale wind turbines DKK 145.207.
- Engineers Without Boarders (EWB), Sweden: engineering projects with focus on improvement of education facilities for children and youth in disadvantaged communities, mainly in Africa. DKK 296.372.
- Rebuilding Streetlight in Tacloban – Philippines catastrophe: contribution to the recovery of housing in Tacloban following 2013’s Typhoon Haiyan, i.e. building evidence for what works best in post-disaster recovery DKK 168.977.
- Jaco Boase –Research project to investigate what works best in a post-disaster recovery DKK 147.970.
- Danmarks Indsamlingen: DKK 250.000.
- Engineers without borders (IUG), Denmark: EWB contributes to the establishment of a residential building and a training center in the children's village Malandaghi in India In addition, EWB will function as building adviser to the establishment of a therapy building for disabled people in Bolivia DKK 500.000.
Donations in 2013
Research studies and education:
- Juha Forsman RFI – variability of mass soil: DKK 375,000
- DTU kr. 1,800,000
- B.J Rambøll pris – fib conference 2015: DKK 30,000
- Three Peaks Challange: DKK 13,000
- Danmarks Indsamlingen til Støtte for Afrika: DKK 250,000
- Ingeniør uden Grænser – Ghana: DKK 290,000
- Engineers Without Borders, Norway: DKK 504,000
- Terre Des Homme: DKK 200,000
- Læger uden Grænser, Denmark – Philippines catastrophe: DKK 100,000
- Finnish Red Cross – Philippines catastrophe: DKK 100,000
- Red R UK – Philippines catastrophe: DKK 100,000
- Red Crescent, Dubai – Philippines catastrophe: DKK 100,000
- Streetlight Norway – Philippines catastrophe: DKK 100,000
- Unicef, Sweden – Philippines catastrophe: DKK 100,000
- Aluna Foundation: DKK 628,000
- Nasjonalforeningen for Folkehelsen – demens: DKK 93,000
Donations in 2012
Donations in 2011
Donations in 2010
Donations in 2009
Group Director, Legal