Working in Transport Services at RambollFrom a new 6-lane toll bridge across the Mersey, to extending a large industrial port in Morocco. From the world’s first tilting bridge to one of the fastest highway construction programmes. From upgrading key infrastructure for TfL to the world’s longest road/rail tunnel. Our prestigious portfolio never fails to deliver an exciting working environment. View our vacancies here.
TAKING YOUR CAREER FORWARD
Ramboll – a snapshot
- We are bigger than you might realise, 12,500 strong with ambitious growth plans.
- Our expertise spans buildings, transportation, the environment, energy, oil and gas, and management consulting. We’re admired by architects, contractors and end-users alike.
- We have more than 300 offices across Northern Europe, North America, India and the Middle East. We are the 4th largest consultancy in Europe and the biggest in the Nordics.
- We are foundation owned which drives our independence, stability, high ethical standards and long-term perspective.
- We have 1,200 people in the UK across 16 offices and are actively recruiting across all markets and locations.
- In 2013 alone the UK won over 30 industry awards, as well as a shortlisting for ACE’s Project of the Century and two shortlistings at the World Architecture Festival.
Responsible and ethical
- We devise solutions that delight our clients but which also create long term value for local communities and society at large. We strive to maintain our position as the sustainable society consultant of choice.
- We are committed to the UK Global Compact’s Ten Principles, we are a knowledge partner to the innovative community Sustainia, we actively support Engineers without Border and we developed the MEP design for the world’s most sustainable building.
- Our Foundation funds a number of charitable, educational and research projects, including the 2013 diaster in the Philippines and the world’s first tidal powered moon clock in the UK – more here.
- Such efforts are further supported in the UK through our pro-bono work and fund-raising, ranging from designing flood resistent housing in Bangladesh, to helping to build a playground for special needs children in London, to completing a cycle ride in Wales to raise money for the Ambulance service.
Our way of working
- We behave with integrity in everything we do, our values of Insight, Integrity, Empowerment, Enjoyment and Empathy are deeply anchored in our company.
- We are an Investors in People Silver employer and take the wellbeing and development of our employees seriously.
- We have a rigorous PDP process to ensure we are focussed are employee development and have long protected our training budget, even through difficult market conditions.
- We actively support professional development outside of Ramboll, whether through support for chartership or involvement in industry initiatives and associations.
- We nurture an environment in which there is room to learn, experiment, take responsibility and grow – regardless of whether you are a graduate or an experienced engineer.
- As well as attractive benefits as standard, we also provide access to an additional suite of flexible benefits.
- We take employee engagement and dialogue seriously. We have an Employee Representive Forum chaired by our MD as well as monthly business updates and yearly feedback sessions amongst other things.
- We regularly come together with our overseas colleagues, there are opportunities for international working and for short or long-term secondments to other locations. Most recently 1,000 of us gathered in Copenhagen for the 2014 Leadership Conference.
- We have an exciting and diverse project portfolio that is the envy of many.
- It demands nothing short of an unwavering commitment to creativity, excellence and innovation.
- Together with our approach and culture, our portfolio creates an interesting, fulfilling, enjoyable and collaborative working environment.
- You can find our a little more about our mix of projects further down the page.
You can view our current vacancies here.
|Download our recruitment brochure|
|Read our latest client magazine|
|See our 2013 Annual Report||