Our HV cable competencies range from route planning, surveying and engineering to interface handling. We have experience working both offshore and onshore. We work in urban areas, remote areas as well as with offshore transmission cables or wind park array cables.
Ramboll’s power transmission services focus on five disciplines, which all supplement each other:
- Offshore substations
- Onshore substations
- Overhead lines
- HV cables
- System analysis
For every one of these segments, Ramboll has the competencies to provide consultancy services covering all engineering aspects.
As a preferred solution provider, Ramboll is accustomed to working as the Owner’s Engineer at EPC level. In general, our services include:
- Technical, environmental and financial analysis and recommendations needed to support the investment decision
- Project management
- Conceptual design and layout
- Life time extension evaluation
- Management of the tendering and procurement process
- Contract management
- Supervision during construction and commissioning
- Operation and maintenance advisory services
- Project follow-up after delivery of the facility
Our competent power transmission team provide consulting services covering the entire project cycle from outline design to post construction in relation to both refurbishments and green-field power transmission projects.