Global demand is on the rise for environmental and health assessment and analysis of air quality, water, soil and sediment, as well as food and consumer products. Ramboll offers a wide range of laboratory services from chemical testing to regulatory compliance and technology-based research and product testing. Our Laboratory Services encompass:
- Ambient air and stack emissions monitoring
- Biological and ecological monitoring
- Food quality evaluations
- Drinking, catchment, recycled and desalination water monitoring
- Product and chemical testing supporting REACH
- Sediment assessment for dredging, capping and natural recovery
- Occupational monitoring and industrial hygiene
- Waste characterization
The ecotoxicology laboratory in Nashville, Tennessee, provides whole effluent toxicity (WET) testing and related compliance and biological testing services as part of Ramboll’s approach to integrated industrial wastewater management.
Our quality system is based on the SFS–EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO 9001:2000 standards. We also follow the GLP status for ecotoxicology testing. Our laboratories are accredited in Europe through FINAS and EAK and in the US in 25 states in addition to National Accreditation through NELAP. Our analyses and testing methods are based on international standard methods, such as ASTM, ISO, CEN and EPA.